Being the National Capital of Canada, Ottawa is a very accessible destination.
If you are travelling by plane please see this link for more information about Ottawa`s International Airport.
If you are travelling by train see the link below for more information about Ottawa`s train station.
While in town, if you need a taxi call Westway Taxi at 613.727.0101
The Management Team for the Canadian Science Policy Conference is pleased to announce that they have arranged a 10% discount off the best regular fare at the time of booking (excluding web fares and seat sales pricing) with West Jet for people who require flights to attend this conference. For detailed instructions on how to obtain your discount please see below. Click here for additional terms and conditions.
- The discount is only available by contacting the Group agents via WestJet’s Convention Line at 877.952.4696. Group agents are available to book all delegate reservations Monday to Friday 7:00am – 5:30pm (MST)
- The Conference Code (CC6685) must be quoted at the time of booking; this is not a promo code that can be used on WestJet.com.
- This discount is available on travel up to 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference. For travel outside these dates WestJet will offer the best available fare at the time of booking.
- Fares not applicable for group travel. For groups of 10 or more travelling together, please contact WestJet for fare information.
The Management Team for the Canadian Science Policy Conference is pleased to announce that they have arranged a 10% discount off the best regular fare at the time of booking (excluding web fares and seat sales pricing) with VIA Rail for people who transportation to attend this conference. For detailed instructions on how to obtain your discount please see below.
VALID: November 15 to November 21, 2011
TERRITORY: From all stations throughout the VIA system to Ottawa, Ontario and return.
- Fare applies to a maximum of two passengers per booking.
- One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge.
- For travel on all fare plans in Business class, the first stopover is allowed at no additional charge, provided that this stopover takes place in Toronto, Montréal or Ottawa only.
DISCOUNT: 10% off the best available fare in Economy, Business, Sleeper, or Sleeper Touring class. “Subject to the conditions and restrictions of the fare plan to which the additional discount is being applied.”
EXCEPTION: Discount does not apply in Economy – special fare or Business – supersaver fare.
IDENTIFICATION:Participants must reference the event’s VIA confirmation number: 12192.
NOTIFICATION: Discount not valid until June 16/2011
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS:
Online booking tips:
You have to log in to your profile, or create one prior to booking.
On the Passenger information screen, select “Convention fare” from the “Discount Type” drop-down menu, and enter the discount code for your convention or event in the “Discount code” field. This code has been given to you by the conference organizer. The conference fare will be shown on the next page.